Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bra for backless tops | DIY | DIY clothes | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY fashion | DIY for teens |
- DIY T-Shirt Makeovers – Awesome Way to Upcycle Tees – Cool No Sew Tshirt Cutting Tutorials, Simple Summer Cutouts, How To Make Halter Tops and T-Shirt Dresses. Easy Tutorials and Instructions for Teens and Adults http:diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-tshirt-makeovers
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- With some basic tools, and a few tricks up your sleeve, you can create a really rich look in your home on a tiny budget!
- Cute DIY idea to use baby clothes in a onesie blanket! Perfect for a DIY baby quilt, going to have to do this someday! listalu.com
- Make a denim and lace flag! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- 10 Clever And Inexpensive Diy Projects for Home Decor 3 | Diy Crafts Projects & Home Design
- Sew Five Pillow Cases Together to Create a Body Pillow | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- pastel pink doily dream catcher lace floral shabby chic country french vintage in Home, Furniture & DIY, Home Decor, Other Home Decor | eBay