Photo via: resistingadulthood.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- I want an old rustic ladder do display pictures for my rustic living room theme!!
- Mitten, glove, hat, and boot drying rack
- Add an industrial touch to your family room with this DIY Decorative Ladder!
- Use a Ladder and 2 Wooden Brackets to Make a Decorative Clothes Rack
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.
- Oh my goodness, I love the use of this galvanized tub to maintain those single socks that somehow go missing from their sockmate. This easy DIY idea would be SO helpful for me in the laundry room while Im sorting and folding laundry!
- i’ve been wanting to make a new coat rack for a few months to hold our laundry bags. yes we use laundry bags. it’s only because we mostly take our laundry over to my moms house to do it…
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- You can attach a plastic bag to this Popcorn Ceiling Scraper from Homax to make scraping your old acoustic ceiling a breeze. And itll only take 30 minutes to do a 10×10 room!
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com