Photo via: thinkhom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- During the month of March, I participated in the $100 Room Challenge hosted by Erin at Lemons, Lavender and Laundry. For this challenge, I chose to makeover our Bathroom. You can see recap of Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 Our bathroom already had some great elements, but there were some things that I wanted…
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art W O R D S 0 4 We Make A Great Pear Mid Century modern typography design for kitchen decor. Modern retro pear large wall art print. Instant download and print at home or send to your local print shop. Instant DIY home decor. Add this beautiful mid century style poster into your wall art collection for your home decoration. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN WORDS — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20817482 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- It can often be the forgotten room in your home because no one else sees it — but it should be the exact opposite, because its the one space where you get to recharge.
- This is stylish and simple pallet wall art for making your home most beautiful. You just make pallet wood and write on something original and loving and give a sophisticated look to your home. You can keep this DIY pallet wall in any room of your homes like a lounge, bedroom or sitting room.