Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad
- Want to know how to make great DIY projects by using books? Check out these easy upcycled craft project tutorials. Cool ideas, learn the art of upcycling.
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts That Dont Suck. This list of super easy DIY Christmas gifts was a life saver this year! We had a tight Christmas budget and this helped. The bags are my FAVORITE! I must have made 50 last weekend! Such an awesome idea for meaningful trip tee shirts and I have like zero crafty skills. If you need cheap Christmas gifts or DIY Christmas gifts this is the best list.
- Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch