Photo via: weddingflowersinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How gorgeous is this DIY wall backdrop? This creative design is perfect for any event, whether it’s a wedding reception, baby shower, or engagement photoshoot. Click in to learn how to create this homemade design.
- All you need are thirty minutes and a few basic crafts supplies to make these easy Valentines Day mantel decorations. Learn how!
- How cute are these Bride and Groom champagne glasses for the wedding toast? You can also make these DIY toasting flutes for a bridal shower.
- diy sand and flowers wedding centerpieces for beach themed weddings
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Features a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to paint and distress mason jars. Picture filled instructions. Great idea for wedding centerpieces and home decor.
- Lemons make flowers last longer!! SPRING BOUQUETS.
- DIY Boho Dyed Easter Eggs – Learn to make gorgeous decorator chic Easter eggs with this step by step craft tutorial! Instructions and photos show how to get rich saturated colors by dyeing wooden eggs with Plaid Ultra Dyes and how to decorate the eggs with Krylons Gold Foil paint pen. Create patterns inspired by Indian wedding henna designs. Boho Chic craft project!
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.
- What to do with those expensive flowers after the wedding…. Press and dry to make a plaque. Or better yet, make personalized Thank You cards to send to your guests!
- Divine Atelier 2016 bridal collection | conventional bohemian wedding dress | fabmood.com
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.