Photo via: simplykierste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable stylized Lemonade Stand Session.
- reversible porch sign
- Backyard fun: Make your own DIY Tetherball set for half the cost! | simplykierste.com
- DIY acadia wood plant stand | sugar & cloth
- Dry Erase Wall Decal ,Chalkboard Wall Decal | Weekly Planner Calendar Decal
- If youve got chalkboard paint, youve got a blank canvas for an incredible alternative Christmas Tree! Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog
- DIY your photo charms, 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Make your gifts special. Make your life special! Reclaimed Wood Sign | Simple Southern Charm Dr. suess
- Need a convenient and pretty place to store your jewelry? Build a sweet looking stand with this easy DIY Jewelry Holder Tree.
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- After painting the lids with chalkboard paint and filling the jars with spices, baby food jars easily become part of a great-looking spice rack. Source:
- A house full of sunshine: Kids art gallery wall with chalkboard frames
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl