Photo via: homemakersonline.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY white brick vase
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- Take any vase, paint it and then cover in pennies….put acrylic coating over top maybe…
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- Nautical Theme Bottle Vase – More With Less Today – Nautical Theme Decor – Bottle Vase DIY for Nautical Theme – Nautical Theme Wine Bottle Vase-decor a dime
- Need this for a the toothbrush and flosser and toothpaste holder. Tin Can Rope DIY Vases craft vase flowers
- Hanging vase: A swan gourd makes a natural vase hanging from a front gate or porch railing. Cut a hole near the gourds neck, then hollow out enough space for fall flowers: mums, black-eyed Susans, Virginia creeper or other favorites.
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- These modern hanging wall shelves made from reclaimed wood have a ledge to display a little trinket and a bud vase for a flower.
- Fill a cylindrical glass vase with pine cones and red baubles.
- Review glass vase search results on Hobby Lobby’s website. Find great deals on arts, crafts and hobby supplies.
- DIY Wine bottle vase