Photo via: sewwhatalicia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.
- Industrial pipe isn’t just for plumbing anymore! Learn 15 ways you can take industrial pipe to new levels by highlighting it in your home. It just might surprise you how versatile it can be.
- Cotton Boll Wreath, Cotton Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Wedding Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Fall Wreath, Etsy – This charming cotton wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with branches of cotton bolls, greenery, and a large burlap bow. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. What a wonderful way to bring the outdoors in. This is the perfect wreath for summer, fall, or anytime of year. • Already made and ready to ship! • For both indoor use or protected outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 30 Long x 27 Wide x 12 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include a personalized message from you. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty ? – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, everyday wreaths, neutral wreaths, natural wreaths, organic wreaths, cotton wreaths, cotton bolls wreaths, cotton branch wreaths, raw natural cotton wreath, cotton blossom wreaths, organic wreaths, wedding wreath, any occasion wreaths, year round wreaths, summer wreaths, handmade wreaths, outdoor wreaths, wedding decor, decorative wreaths, door decor, silk flower wreaths, silk wreaths, artificial wreaths, grapevine wreaths, burlap wreaths, handcrafted wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, adorabellawreaths.com (251)
- Sympathy Gift with gold angel wings. Because someone is in heaven theres a little bit of heaven in our home. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Pictured: Ivory background with black letters in a rustic/vintage style. There are gold angel wings on the A in HEAVEN. Want other colors? I can make your sign in any colors to match your decor, just message me before hand or put it in the Note To Seller section. ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ Want to see other color ideas for this listing? CLICK HERE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414 The sign measures 12 in X 12 in X 3/4 in. Each sign has a keyhole drilled in the back of the sign so it will hang perfectly flat against the wall or put on any shelf in your home. Each item is made to order! Please allow 3 – 5 Business Days for your shipment to leave our shop. **This sign is shipped PRIORITY shipping within the US (1-3 days) so you get it in the fastest time possible!!!!** Kelcey and J ¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨º©©º°¨¨¨©º°¨¨ S H O P .. S E C T I O N S Home Decor https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349414&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 Quote Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14349766&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 Wedding Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Nursery Printables https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14220534&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Ugly Christmas Sweater https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14370841&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5 Wedding Signs https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14261828&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 SALE https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteLoveDesign?section_id=14631881&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Learn how to make a simple, pretty Valentines Day wreath with an embroidery hoop, yarn, and felt hearts! An easy DIY Valentines Day decoration.
- We love this gorgeous statement wall hanging from @abeautifulmess_ ! Learn how to make it using different colors of yarn, embroidery hoops and a wooden dowel.
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!
- In just ten minutes you can make these DIY coasters! Learn how to customize slate coasters with ANY saying or image you want! These diy coasters are a perfect handmade gift for anyone on your list.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.