Photo via: lyssartsblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a place to safely carry all your pencils, crayons and markers? This no sew pencil roll is a super easy project and great to make with kids!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- How to Write Crayola Calligraphy
- Bounce Script Lettering Quick Tip 1 Brush Pen, 3 Lettering Styles: Medium-to-Advanced Brush Lettering Tutorial — KILEY IN KENTUCKY
- Water colour lettering using alphabet die cutters, water colour paints, card and post it notes,
- DIY: Antiqued Sign Tutorial – excellent DIY on lettering, painting & antiquing a sign.
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Sheet- I love this! Hand lettering is one of my fave things
- How to Do Bounce Lettering. What is Bounce Lettering? Find out in this lettering tutorial and grab the FREE Bounce Lettering Worksheet to practice! | dawnnicoledesigns.com
- Laundry Room Decor / Laundry Sorting Lifes Problems : This fun quote is a great way to spruce up the walls and bring some character to your laundry room. FEATURES: White Painted Lettering Dark brown
- Cover canvas with burlap, stencil on the letters with sharpie
- HOME with boxwood wreath…simple with wood letters from hobby lobby and small faux or real boxwood wreath
- 15 Awe-Inspiring DIY Home Projects with Letters | GleamItUp