Photo via: dwellinginhappiness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mirrors bring in light & make the space look bigger: Use a collection of various mirrors on a wall to make a small apartment or condo look larger! | Simply Ciani
- DIY Twinkle Light Christmas Canvas – how to make a Merry & Bright Christmas canvas with fairy lights
- Create a spa oasis for your guests with inspiration from @Shabbyfufu. This light and airy beach house guest room makeover features carpet from @CarpetOneFH. Bring the beach home with a room like this! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- Fixer Upper Extras: Light and Airy Small Bathroom
- Could do as sconces on either side of a bathroom Mirror – DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light – Blesser House
- Create a simple yet stimulating baby play area using open-ended toys made from natural materials and incorporating some philosophies from Montessori and Reggio thinking. When baby Bean was newborn we put together a baby play space based on Reggio ideas of simplicity, light and real materials, and that included no plastic toys or electronic gizmos….Read More »
- Make a Mason Jar Light using white twinkle lights, burlap, rustic hooks and of course mason jars! Its quick and easy and adds country charm to any space!
- Spaced wooden siding is combined with both brick and stucco to provide both garden gateways, and privacy walls along an enclosed sitting room. This type of design provides light into an indoor living space, but also protection and privacy from passerbys.
- How to Cover Your Light Switch Covers with scrapbook paper
- 11 Ways to Light Up Your Living Room
- A little paint, felt, and scraps of ribbon turn used light bulbs into one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments!
- DIY cold porcelain tea light holder