Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have a brick fireplace and would love to change the color but can’t afford to rip it out and start over… guess what? You don’t have too! Look at what a little paint will do! Though we don’t have step by step pics the method used is described in detail. It literally looks like it was rebuilt!
- Shower detail: The builder milled Corian to match the the wooden shiplap coming in from each side.
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- Wrap coloured thread around one or more chairs, around a single detail on a piece of furniture or around your sofas boring legs. A simple solution that you can quickly change if you want to changes.
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Hey friends… it’s me again! I’m the girl with ideas flowing out of me like lava, remember? Some days I feel inspired & I especially feel inspired when the weather starts to clear up and the crisp and bright sun shines through my windows. It’s pure vitamin D that has me today and I’m totally okay with that. I wont… Read More
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Rustic GATHER sign. Could I make something like this myself maybe? For the dining room.
- I came up with my own method of painting a composite/plastic mirror frame to look like just like wood, using chalk paint. The frame was initially black and ine…
- Space Saving Spice Rack with wheels. Maybe you could put it someplace other than next to the fridge. Like in between shelving!
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It