Photo via: betterafter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Projects – THIS IS THE BEFORE shot of some End Tables I found on Craigslist for FREE! I am giving them a French glam makeover. Check out the AFTER!! : Arts and Classy
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired! Listotic.com
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- What to do with those expensive flowers after the wedding…. Press and dry to make a plaque. Or better yet, make personalized Thank You cards to send to your guests!
- **Would love to set this up in the spot we have the pool… for movie nights with friends under the stars** Hometalk :: before and after, labor of love. backyard makeover
- @Lindsey Ford *Can you find epsom salt at Hobby Lobby? Glittery epsom salt snow in mason jars with white votives. Cluster these around other table decorations for a winter wonderland effect. Make this weekend for resident holiday dinner
- Before and after: Add a MirrorMate frame to the medicine cabinet and cover desilvering edges.
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- 5 DIY Bathroom Upgrades | bathroom before and after | design bathroom | bathroom decor | update bathroom | digthisdesign.net
- Before and after bathroom. Apartment bathroom