Photo via: pluckys-secondthought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Friday nights at 5pm EST – 4 amazing blogs combine for The Creative Collection Link Party. Link up your ideas for a chance to be featured on 4 blogs.
- I get so many questions about the paint colors in our home, that I figured I should just go ahead and write a post about it already! I usually end up giving a quick answer in the comments section of a post or in an email, but I thought maybe I could also just link …
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Make these easy, colorful paper flowers! Bunch them together in similar colors, or make them in every color of the rainbow — however you do it, they look beautiful. Great for showers and parties!
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Joshua Rhodes decided he wanted a new fireplace and bench for his outdoor parties, and created something absolutely amazing. The plan started as a bench th
- A Spring themed self-serve waffle bar, perfect for Easter parties or Sunday brunch with your family. EggoWaffleBar cbias ad
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- Burlap runner and other table-scape ideas. Also a link to thrifty hurricane candle holder
- used rain gutters as bookshelves, and put them in that super awkward space behind the door. instructions found on THIS link: http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/rain-gutter-bookshelves-666172/
- Twine Pendants from Better Homes. Heres the link for the how-to http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/accents/ideas-for-light-fixtures/?sssdmh=dm17.581183&esrc=nwdiy02152012&email=3601522377page=10