Photo via: littlehouseoffour.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Little Bits of Home: Hallway Gallery Wall
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.
- A house full of sunshine: Kids art gallery wall with chalkboard frames
- Entryway, picture, gallery, photographs, displaying photos, wall gallery, hallway, stairwell, entryway, decor, styling an entry, room design, wall decorating ideas, room decor ideas, rustic home decor, DIY, DIY projects, Do it Yourself, Home Decor
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Love my new gallery wall!! Found most everything at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
- This is really pretty – love the gallery wall of family pics.
- These would be easy to switch out especially if you have a growing family. Tell the story of your family in ever evolving chapters. Gallery Wall – no having to drill holes in the wall, easy to move frames around!! Home decor design
- Building a Gallery Wall | Dash of Jazz
- This is on my list of things to do in my daughters room. colorful gallery wall
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.