Photo via: candiceolson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.
- This Huge City Silhouette Wall Decal Looks Magnificient with all its grandeur. Covering the full wall in a layered city scape this wall decal is an easy and affordable way to transform your kids room. This classic Printed Wall Decal is of the highest quality, hand crafted with care using top notch, non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly material that is used to decorate aircrafts. This is NOT a low-grade material. [WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] Printed Superman Superhero Batman City Skyline with Batman Emb…
- …with this fabulous DIY felt toucan wall hanging. It is wonderful for adding a little tropical touch to your seasonal decor, or it can be the start of …
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!