Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- Give your home a new look indoors and out with easy summer decorating projects you can tackle this weekend from the experts at HGTV.com.
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- DIY Office Table Makeover – Looking for a way to add work space in your home office? Check out this DIY Office Table Makeover from My Creative Days.
- Build a statement wall with beautiful and rustic barn wood. Primed and painted to look authentically weathered, this wood is sure to give your home a unique style. Click to explore all easy-to-install appearance wood and begin your next DIY project.
- Your staircase is one of the first opportunities you have to show off your sense of style. Check out these 5 must-see staircase ideas that will transform your entry in a weekend. http://divaofdiy.com/staircase-ideas/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Diva%20of%20DIY%20%7C%20Tutorials%20For%20Your%20Favorite%20DIY%20Projects&utm_content=5%20Must-See%20Staircase%20Ideas%20For%20A%20Complete%20Transformation
- give your plain storage bins a quick makeover with a little bit of paint! candy striped bins DIY