Photo via: blog.lulus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Yippee! I can check this off of my DIY bucket list! This easy DIY console table was the first piece of furniture I ever tried to build. Step by step, illustrated tutorial with recommended supplies and tools. A perfect spruce up for my home decor.
- 16 Amazing DIY Mirror Projects To Spruce Up Your Home
- 17 Amazing Concrete DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Home
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- DIY Industrial Pipe Projects are an easy way to add a touch of industrial decor to your home. Here are 10 of the BEST DIY industrial pipe projects for you to try!
- Beautiful Do It Yourself DIY Plant Pots And Decorative Jars for your home. View a variety of gorgeous projects you can easily make for next to nothing!
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- With our easy DIY projects, see how to make a window shade, fix up furniture, reinvent accessories, and get more decorating ideas for your home.
- Just have 10 minutes? No problem! Lots of inexpensive and easy ideas to help you decorate your home for fall. Love!
- Their Fixer Upper Christmas decor featured lots of greenery, natural elements and vintage goodness, all so easy to incorporate into your own holiday decor.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]