Photo via: purlbee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- I am pretty sure I am going to make this for my house!
- This would make a great hostess gift for someone with children. I am going to start on these right away… after October of course.
- 25 Cheap And Easy DIYs That Will Vastly Improve Your Home – I am going to try some of these for sure this summer.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- the project files: DIY drum shade…this is so gorgeous and I am totally finding the time to do this!!!
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- Paint door to garage a pretty color. I am doing this. That door is so hard to keep clean in white.
- No Sew Curtains… love this idea. I think Im going to use this idea to replace all of my curtains in my living area 🙂
- I love decorating our home for the seasons! Heres an easy, cheap and fun way to create seasonal picture frames, plus 30 FREE fall printables! Youre going to love this and want to do this in your home too!
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.