Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- overjoyed: DIY: Thrift Art into Quote Art — Cheap and easy painting project! I like how it turned out and it wouldve been even easier if I had gotten vinyl letters instead of trying to use regular stickers.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes–not so much the mushy stuff.
- HOME with boxwood wreath…simple with wood letters from hobby lobby and small faux or real boxwood wreath
- How To Make A Sign Using Vinyl Letters from NewtonCustomInteriors.com Learn how to make this quick & easy sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial.
- yarn letters, great for an ABC wall of letters in a babies room!
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- 15 Awe-Inspiring DIY Home Projects with Letters | GleamItUp
- Let your hand embroidery speak for you! Learn how to stitch letters in four decorative ways.
- Tulle Wrapped Letter for Girl – Cool DIY Cardboard Letters, http://hative.com/cool-diy-cardboard-letters/,
- apply wooden letters on canvas and spray paint
- Cover canvas with burlap, stencil on the letters with sharpie