Photo via: milesoflightprints.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This office space is beautiful! Love the use of vertical storage – and the built-in bookshelves on the other side of this room are amazing!
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Oh my goodness, I love the use of this galvanized tub to maintain those single socks that somehow go missing from their sockmate. This easy DIY idea would be SO helpful for me in the laundry room while Im sorting and folding laundry!
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Miniature DIY driftwood Christmas tree ornament. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to make this nature-made coastal decor. Perfect for all year round and an excellent handmade gift giving idea. SustainMyCraftHabit.com
- Decoupage pots from paper napkins; love this idea.
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.
- Blow up a book page and frame it » LOVE this idea, maybe something from Tom Robbins or Roald Dahl… what book would you choose?
- DIY Driftwood Wall Hanging http://www.twelveoeightblog.com/2014/07/driftwood-wall-hanging.html @karenlspivey – I know an 8-year-old who would love this project!
- Fantastic idea for all the maritime and antique barn cast iron levers /pulleys / in shop can use as cute vertical display too.
- Spaced wooden siding is combined with both brick and stucco to provide both garden gateways, and privacy walls along an enclosed sitting room. This type of design provides light into an indoor living space, but also protection and privacy from passerbys.