Photo via: unfolded.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Weather New Lumber with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan – Eco ChicEco Chic
- little table painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Napoleonic Blue
- Gorgeous table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- My peg for the little girls eventual toddler room! ——– Grey and pink pastel room. With Número74 goodness. Annie Sloan Paris Grey walls. Styled by Hong Henwood
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Disclosure: This post is in partnership with True Value. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have caught a few peeks into the nursery this weekend. Since the start of the year this room has been my top priority! I mean after all, little bebe is already 3 months old so I should probably start…
- $288 DIY Target Dresser Makeover by Postbox Designs with just paint! Dresser, buffet, painted furniture, furniture makeover, media console
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor