Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Do you ever fill up countless shopping carts on the internet and never fully check out? No? Just me? Yep.. this is one of my hobbies. I literally hate shopping in stores. I’m talking, hate. The lights literally pour into my core and I can’t even deal with making decisions. I will run into a store if I have to,… Read More
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- Decoupage can only mean one thing: to permanently glitter something. I did just that by making a DIY Glittered Decoupage Cake Stand and Settings!
- Make a stylish addition to a purchased throw by adding jumbo pom-poms to the edges. Use an extra-large pom-pom maker to make 4½-inch balls, leaving long tails when tying each one off. Pin the yarn tails along the edge of the throw, roll the hemmed edge to enclose the tails, and topstitch./
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …