Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- 5 Tips for Adding Character to a Builder Grade Home: We cant all live in historic homes, but these tips on how to add character to your builder grade home will not only bring beauty into your space but even add value to your home!
- Brilliant ideas to get your home organized! These are quick simple ideas that don’t cost a lot of money to gain valuable space in your home! Details at TidyMom.net
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Basket-weave your drapes. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How to Install Wainscot (Tutorial): this simple upgrade brings major value to your home. By SnazzyLittlethings.com
- Trendy home decor doesnt have to cost a fortune. These DIY mason jar decorations are perfect for your home or as gifts!
- Decorate By Color: Metallic Decor – Looking for great ways to add metallic decor to your space? Check out these items that will add that touch of sparkle to your home.
- Decorate By Color: Farmhouse White Decor – Looking to bring a farmhouse feel to your decor? Check out these beautiful farmhouse white decor pieces that will add a little farmhouse and the color white to your home.