Photo via: honeybearlane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- Homemade braided rag rug. One of the first ones I have found that isnt a circle. Now to find one that I can make about 5 to 8x larger than this!
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- How to make No Sew Applique Tea Towels for your kitchen! These gorgeous faux patchwork tea towels would make a gorgeous addition to any kitchen & theyre really easy crafts to make. You can find more no sew crafts projects over on the blog
- Make a faux succulent wreath from pine cones! Paint pine cones to look like succulents then arrange on a grapevine wreath!
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- Follow this Cricut Tutorial to make this Faux Leather Bracelet. Its the EASIEST way to create a gorgeous piece of DIY jewelry!
- Make a Sunburst Mirror from faux wood mini blinds from the Thrift Store
- Make Your Own Rug
- UPCYCLED CROCHET RUG You can now take my online class; Crochet Rug Making: Beginners Circle on Skillshare! Lets go make some rugs!! WRITTEN HOW-TO WITH PATTER
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!