Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- This is no ordinary chalkboard frame, velcro is used so that its easy to change the photos. Also, you can add some fun by writing your own tags & hashtags.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- DIY: How To Paint Upholstery – this is a great tutorial that shows how she painted this chair for $30.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! ShorewestRealtors
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!