Photo via: simplysweetdays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stop playing detective in your garden! Try these cheap and easy to make plant labels!
- Framed Up: Framed picture labels attached to the baskets make putting toys back in the right place easy, especially helpful for toddlers 🙂
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Creative ideas to make your own curtains AND curtain rods!
- Make your own necklace hanger – wood
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- Learn how to make your own candles with this DIY Beeswax Candle making tutorial | Inspired by Charm
- make your own art kit favor bag | artbarblog.com
- Make Your Own Liquid Soap – Make Your Own Liquid Soap! I save up to $26 per 64 oz of soap this way!
- Make your own corkboard trivets shaped like leaves. This DIY project adds affordable elegance to your Thanksgiving table.
- DIY Cotton Stems! Come see how easy it is to make some of your own! | Twelveonmain.com
- Make your own mermaid garden! This is a fun container garden activity to do with your kids. Choose plants that are easy to maintain, and watch their love of gardening grow.