Photo via: thesitsgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This mermaid fairy garden is the best of both worlds! See how simple it can be to make your own mermaid fairy garden, perfect for the spring season.
- Oh my goodness, I love the use of this galvanized tub to maintain those single socks that somehow go missing from their sockmate. This easy DIY idea would be SO helpful for me in the laundry room while Im sorting and folding laundry!
- Plants that grow without direct sunlight. They are great for indoor gardening!
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Patriotic 3-D Cardstock Wreath: this wreath is made out of PAPER! A fun kids activity for Memorial Day or the 4th of July.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- BathroomPalletProjects, BestOf If you follow our website, you know that Pallets often add style to your interior. While its not yet time to do gardening or your next garden pallet project (planter, potting bench, etc.), here are below 15 pallet projects that you can achieve
- If you are in need for lamps and you are looking for something different that makes your home look more modern and nicer, then these little concrete lamps might do it. I must say these shiny concrete lamps look fantastic and I would love to own one of those, I might even make one for …