Photo via: madincrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Tea Time Printable Art High vibe printable perfect decor for your living room, nursery or office. ★★★ Buy More, Save More ★★★ Use code LOVE66 to save 25% on all orders of $20 or more ✯ You will receive: ✔︎ 1 High quality (300 DPI) JPEG file ✔︎ Size 8X10 (you can print A3 without losing quality) ✔︎ Instant download ~No physical item will be shipped ✯ Computer monitors vary in the way they display colors, so printed colors may not match your monitors display exactly. ✯ Directions for Printable Art 1. Purchase this listing 2. Once your payment has processed, download your files directly from Etsy. 3. Print your files at home or through a professional printer. For best results high quality card stock paper. 4. Enjoy! ✯ Once downloaded, the image can be printed right away at home or local/online print shops for a professional finish. ✯ Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download! ✯ Because of the nature of this product, all sales are final. For personal use only. Files cannot be resold or used in the production of commercial products. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ Thank you so much for visiting Leela Printable Art. Please check back, Im adding designs to the shop daily
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art A N I M A L 1 1 Peekaboo Rabbit. Black and white cute bunny photo nursery printable art. Peekaboo rabbit can be printed to large wall art poster to match with your nursery decor. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN ANIMAL PHOTO — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20422056 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- Cow skull with horns, longhorn, decorated skull, gypsy, faux taxidermy skull, floral crown skull, resin, roses, western gift………………………………….This is the PERFECT option to have that beautiful soft touch of country in your home! Here is the best part – the back of the skull is completely FLAT with a wall hanger! BOOM done – all you need is a nail! This is a GORGEOUSLY detailed resin skull that is topped with lush ombre red roses. There is NO bad angle to this beauty! It…
- Find an old dresser on a flea market and polish it – paint it in the colour you would like and then you have a personal cool new dresser.
- Week 4 of One Room Challenge and Tips to Successfully Reupholster a Chair and add decorative nail head trim. The perfect diy to update your home decor.
- Get organized with this DIY and make monogrammed baskets! Inspired by the new Cottonelle Megaroll 4 in 1 efficiency by kraft&mint.
- 100 bathroom makeover reveal, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, 1 waste basket wrapped with rope
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Marble Shake Painting – ARTY MOMMY: Shake it up babies! Create dynamic and colorful abstract art with your kids with this fun and sensory technique using only marbles, a baking sheet and paper. Full tutorial included.
- FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n