Photo via: stinasaem.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hallway storage. I would put a pop of colour in with a long seat cushion.
- Water colour lettering using alphabet die cutters, water colour paints, card and post it notes,
- Finish Brass cladding in wrapped or veneered sheet brass, patinated to different shades or colour tones, or distressed to create an antique or industrial feel. A versatile and effective finish.
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets Transform outdated oak cabinets in just a few simple steps! LOVE the chic modern results and the navy colour!
- Find an old dresser on a flea market and polish it – paint it in the colour you would like and then you have a personal cool new dresser.
- If youre in need of some craft room ideas then the Farm Chicks old sewing room is a must see. Its a stunning small space full of colour
- via via via via Paint the bed in a beautiful colour, add textures. Place a wallpaper that invite them to dream of adventures. Build a unique space where sleep. Bring the magic of rain and forest to their room. Some good ideas for children’s rooms. RELATED POSTS: A Playhouse in Sweden ❤ Instagram ❤ inspiration…@Nynnnetliloujos 8 Eclectic …
- If you think neutral is boring then we are here to convince you otherwise. Designing with a neutral palette can be timeless, these shades makes a home look elegant, yet effortless. Neutral colors have many advantages as a paint color choice. They are colors which are livable, ﬂexible, and classic. They are as ideal for …
- @ministyleblog no Instagram: “how amazing is this room?! were drooling over that gorgeous Numero74 canopy! for your chance to win one of your color choice, head over to @scandiminis to enter! | @studioelwa”
- NEW…Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…Individual Hanging Mason Jars…Your Choice of Color
- A recent New York Times column suggests we have no choice but to ignore or excise racist imagery in childrens books. But Jeremy Adam Smith offers another way, guided by research.
- stone coloured front door