Photo via: thebudgetdiet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars: Easy homemade car tracks perfect for outdoor and inside play- especially fun for Hot Wheels fans! Great for school or home. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- I came up with my own method of painting a composite/plastic mirror frame to look like just like wood, using chalk paint. The frame was initially black and ine…
- It is amazing what a can of white spray paint can do to transform a piece! Search for great pieces at yard sales and thrift stores and if you dont like the color, paint it! The Power Of A Can Of White Spray Paint from mycreativedays.com.
- 9 DIY projects to do with Spray Paint. Give your old and less desirable items a make over with a coat of spray paint.
- Cotton Boll Wreath, Cotton Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Wedding Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Fall Wreath, Etsy – This charming cotton wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with branches of cotton bolls, greenery, and a large burlap bow. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. What a wonderful way to bring the outdoors in. This is the perfect wreath for summer, fall, or anytime of year. • Already made and ready to ship! • For both indoor use or protected outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 30 Long x 27 Wide x 12 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include a personalized message from you. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty ? – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, everyday wreaths, neutral wreaths, natural wreaths, organic wreaths, cotton wreaths, cotton bolls wreaths, cotton branch wreaths, raw natural cotton wreath, cotton blossom wreaths, organic wreaths, wedding wreath, any occasion wreaths, year round wreaths, summer wreaths, handmade wreaths, outdoor wreaths, wedding decor, decorative wreaths, door decor, silk flower wreaths, silk wreaths, artificial wreaths, grapevine wreaths, burlap wreaths, handcrafted wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, adorabellawreaths.com (251)
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Neon Classic Pottery | Shop Sweet Things What an awesome way to give a modern twist to some classic home wares! All you need is a bit of spray paint and some white crockery pieces. I know that Kmart…
- Could do as sconces on either side of a bathroom Mirror – DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light – Blesser House
- Even though this is a DIY on how to make this spectacular driftwood mirror – I dont think I could ever do it justice as this artist has! It strikes both my desire to hang it in my ecceltic apartment & my love affair with natures canvas – woOd!
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com