Photo via: frommoontomoon.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- Do you love the way the quartz line connects the rocks in this display? See more ideas for DIY nature displays created just for Midwest Living by Minneapolis blogger and photographer Mary Jo Hoffman:
- Free People Inspired Moon Phases Mobile – Hey! Morningstar
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- There is no greater feeling than a quiet night at home and rounding the corner to see not only the beautiful faces of the ones I love most, but to recall that day with them, a small moment with them, or a piece of their personality that I adore. Maybe you are new to the Fearless and Framed community
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- Paint Upholstery to Update the Look of Your Home
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- Week 4 of One Room Challenge and Tips to Successfully Reupholster a Chair and add decorative nail head trim. The perfect diy to update your home decor.
- Coat the inside of a lampshade with glitter to create a cool reflective light effect. | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius