Photo via: deardesigner.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today’s guest post is brought to you by Hannah from Rain Mountain Crafts! She’ll be sharing some tips that would have made knitting a lot easier when she was first starting out. Be sure to check out her blog to follow along with more of her knitting adventures! Recently, I was reminiscing about when I …
- This is the fastest way to paint any room. Save so much time and energy by using this one tool that has changed the way I paint rooms in my home.
- How to Make Footprint Garden Stones // Looking for the perfect Mothers Day gift? Check out how to make these cute footprint garden stones with these easy to follow DIY instructions.
- intrigued by the idea of a floor bed for your toddlers bedroom? this post has inspiration and the benefits of floor beds!
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- 14 DIYs to add Fixer Upper Style Its no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string. But you dont need to be a guest on the HGTV show to get the look! Here are 14 diy projects to bring the farmhouse style to your home
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- Shiplap- Plank Wall Tutorial — The Mountain View Cottage
- The Mountain View Cottag