Photo via: poppytalk.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove the middle plank of a picnic table. Insert with a trough, and fill with ice for chilled bottles
- Today’s guest post is brought to you by Hannah from Rain Mountain Crafts! She’ll be sharing some tips that would have made knitting a lot easier when she was first starting out. Be sure to check out her blog to follow along with more of her knitting adventures! Recently, I was reminiscing about when I …
- Mountain lodge by Reiulf Ramstad Architects has a V-shaped footprint that follows the terrain.
- Shiplap- Plank Wall Tutorial — The Mountain View Cottage
- The Mountain View Cottag
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Transform a simple woven storage basket into a cute and stylish planter using craft paint! Click through to see the trick to creating the perfect scalloped border.
- Tiered wire basket for bathroom storage-www.goldenboysandme.com
- Breakfast Basket: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/04/27/diy-mothers-day-farmhouse-omelet-basket/ | Photography: Rebecca Yale – http://www.rebeccayalephotography.com/
- DIY Accent Table From a Wire Laundry Basket (made for less than $25)
- DIY Fall Basket Wreath