Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- tips for stenciling your own signs Use acrylic craft paints by Folk Art and cosmetic sponges as pouncers
- 9 Hanging Styles From the Art Mint. 10 Hardwood Colors From Athens Floors. Feb 16, 2015Marie De Jesus
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- It’s feeling like spring with this DIY! Click in to learn how @followcharlotte made this pastel wall hanging, perfect for any room.
- 28 Dreamy DIY Lighting Projects You’ll Adore | Cool DIY Projects for the Home – lamps, pendants, chandeliers and best hanging fixtures on Pinterest.
- These modern hanging wall shelves made from reclaimed wood have a ledge to display a little trinket and a bud vase for a flower.
- Looking for a solution for hanging pictures on your TV wall? This is a formula that I’ve used again and again. candiceolson
- DIY hanging baskets.. Another fun idea for organising craft supplies and using less desk/counter space.
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- For anyone who has or has had children, you know how many craft supplies either go missing or you find in random places–all in all, just not where they should be! The solution? A hanging shoe organizer does the trick!
- Idea for hanging curtains; maybe in front of closet? or corner with chair?