Photo via: midwestliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOME with boxwood wreath…simple with wood letters from hobby lobby and small faux or real boxwood wreath
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Gorgeous Magnolia Wreath with crepe and metallic paper. Pattern and tutorial at liagriffith.com diywreath
- Create a simple yet stimulating baby play area using open-ended toys made from natural materials and incorporating some philosophies from Montessori and Reggio thinking. When baby Bean was newborn we put together a baby play space based on Reggio ideas of simplicity, light and real materials, and that included no plastic toys or electronic gizmos….Read More »
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- Create this easy dough bowl succulent planter in less than 10 minutes using real or faux succulents.
- Make a faux succulent wreath from pine cones! Paint pine cones to look like succulents then arrange on a grapevine wreath!
- Great tutorial on how to use the PVPP method to create a painted canvas farmhouse sign with your Silhouette machine! A terrific Magnolia Market knock off.
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- So easy and cute!! Love this DIY Faux Hydrangea Fall Wreath!
- Finding the right furniture that fits your needs and budget is not easy. If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your own craft projects, you may want a craft table or desk. But a store-bought craft desk with good quality can be expensive, ranging …