Photo via: youputitup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Vintage Upcycled Tin Can Holder for Craft Supplies and More
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder — make this in just 5 minutes with a few supplies!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY Remember a summer forever by creating this wonderful seashell craft. Plaster of paris, aluminum pie tin, and shells. :o) by sharene
- Get your garden tools ready to go and easy to access with this really quick DIY. You just need a pallet, hooks, plastic straps, and hose holder. Having the right tools helps too! sponsored
- Hanging vase: A swan gourd makes a natural vase hanging from a front gate or porch railing. Cut a hole near the gourds neck, then hollow out enough space for fall flowers: mums, black-eyed Susans, Virginia creeper or other favorites.
- Here is a DIY shipping pallet idea with the hollow space to place the flowers for the decoration. This idea can be copied for the indoor as well as outdoor use. Here you can see the steps to create it without any issue. This will look nice placed in the garden.
- How amazing is this DIY colorful rope bowl?! Im obsessed with it! Fun craft idea for your next girls night, super affordable too!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!