Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- easy and cute. hot glue flowers to frame.
- DIY::take a soup can, paint it your favorite color, and hot glue marbles on the outside
- Reclaimed wood, paint, fabric flowers and hot glue
- incredible Red White and Blue Ideas for patriotic decorating, crafting and eating! Pair these ideas with a hot grill and sparklers and there’s no excuse not to celebrate America’s birthday in style! Details at TidyMom.net
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- No Sew Curtains… love this idea. I think Im going to use this idea to replace all of my curtains in my living area 🙂
- How to make NO SEW burlap curtains.
- How to make No Sew Applique Tea Towels for your kitchen! These gorgeous faux patchwork tea towels would make a gorgeous addition to any kitchen & theyre really easy crafts to make. You can find more no sew crafts projects over on the blog
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects