Photo via: twitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- Have you heard of a pink Himalayan salt lamp but youre not sure what exactly they are? Read up on the various health benefits of keeping a pink Himalayan salt lamp in your home!
- Not sure where this originally came from, but I think it is super cool and someday might give it a try!
- This organized pantry is what dreams are made of! With a space for all your cooking and baking essentials, everyday ingredients, and kid-friendly snacks, these tidying tips are sure to inspire you to get every part of your home in order.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- slate, grey, plum and teal room – this is the color scheme I went with in my bedroom makeover
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- Oh my goodness! There are so many apple themed goodies over at What the Teacher Wants! If youre not already a fan of Rachelle and Natalies blog, we suggest you head over and check out all their…
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again. ShorewestRealtors
- Hors doeuvres and pastries are not the only stuff you can put on your 3 tiered tray. Here is a DIY of how to make a not-so-nice 3 tiered tray to something FAB! Click for the tutorial.
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy