Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Macrame. Its not just for hippies anymore. And its certainly having its moment in the spotlight. I confess, Im a bit obsessed with all things macrame and weaving lately. (I even bought myself a loom.) So how to incorporate a little bit of this boho vibe into your home? Scroll down for so
- Were not afraid to admit that were completely, head-over heels obsessed with shiplap. Its a love that we picked up from watching marathons of HGTVs Fixer Upper.
- DIY Party Animals! Oh my gosh, good these be any more unique or adorable? I am obsessed.
- Are you obsessed with Fixer Upper like I am? I want to re-create everything that Chip and Jo do in their renovations and Im sure you do too.
- Basement?! rope and wood shelves- im obsessed with this rustic chic look & love how it makes a plain wall look fab! and adds lots of storage !
- How amazing is this DIY colorful rope bowl?! Im obsessed with it! Fun craft idea for your next girls night, super affordable too!
- Design Obsession – Oversized Art. I like big art and I cannot lie. Take a look at these oversized art pieces that really pack a punch via Design Asylum Blog.
- Resin Obsession blog: 9 things to do to make sure you stay safe when using resin
- Welcoming Fall At The Hankful House fall pumpkin falldecor falldecorating hometalktuesday
- It is amazing what a can of white spray paint can do to transform a piece! Search for great pieces at yard sales and thrift stores and if you dont like the color, paint it! The Power Of A Can Of White Spray Paint from mycreativedays.com.
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Cool crafts for teens – a list of crafts from various bloggers using various techniques geared toward teenage and preteen girls and boys.