Photo via: rustic-crafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an Old Shirt into a Wine Bag
- Use a WINE RACK for a BATHROOM TOWEL HOLDER….awesome idea! What do you think? via Housekeeping 101
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- Pallet wine rack!!
- Reclaimed Wood Wine Rack
- Find an old dresser on a flea market and polish it – paint it in the colour you would like and then you have a personal cool new dresser.
- If bathroom is big enough that is haha A dresser revamped into organizer.
- IKEA Hack: Tarva Dresser turned into a library card catalog.
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- This beautiful wrought iron console and mirror dresser is intricate and beautiful metal work piece. This hard and tough material when molded into beautiful ways creates wonders. the curved and floral design of the dresser complements a nature themed interior. The combination with wooden drawers is best for daily routine usage.
- Fabulous Repurposed Drawer Projects • Tutorials and ideas for using old throwaway drawers for new purposes… And they are pretty, too!
- repurposed aqua jewelry shelf. — drawer transformed into jewelry storage!