Photo via: artsychicksrule.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- Picture frames, garden accents and so much more! 217+ ideas on what to do with old windows is included in this fabulous post on Funky Junk Interiors!
- I have rounded up 40+ Creative Reuse Old Picture Frames Into Home Decor Ideas to get you inspired. You will be amazed waht you can do with them.
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- You can make a DIY jewelry organizer from an old picture frame. Easily organize your jewelry and make an extra one for a gift.
- Glass Jar Storage, Wood Shelves, Black Chalkpaint & White Subway Tiles
- Chalkboard paint is a huge trend, but theres a method to applying it that homeowners should follow. Make sure to heed these dos and donts.
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- This is no ordinary chalkboard frame, velcro is used so that its easy to change the photos. Also, you can add some fun by writing your own tags & hashtags.
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- DIY::Old Window to Farmhouse Styled Chalkboard Calendar ! Perfect For Fall & Holidays ! Visit & Like our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127