Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.
- Wood crates aren’t just for rustic style, they are quite versatile! Use them as an ottoman, an end table or just a simple storage unit. Check out our selection of wooden crates for your next organization project.
- Its only fair to share… Calling all of my thrifty crafty readers!! Do you love shopping at Michaels and saving money? I love to do both, just wish I had more time to craft! Here are 10 Secret Ways to Save at Michaels for you. Be sure to check out the 10 Secret Ways to [Read more…]
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Love my new gallery wall!! Found most everything at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Entry storage can be as simple as a few stacked crates from A Beautiful Mess blog.
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Wooden crate for blankets. You can get these at Michaels for cheapo, then stain and add handles. – good use for those 40% off coupons