Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Riot Co. || Beautify even the smallest places with Paper Riot Co. Wall Decals. A simple metal plant pot, or anywhere. Arrow Decals available @target.
- This is no ordinary chalkboard frame, velcro is used so that its easy to change the photos. Also, you can add some fun by writing your own tags & hashtags.
- Swivel cabinets. DIY with stock cabinets from Target or Walmart, a lazy susan, and a little crown molding. Add corkboard, mirror, hooks, baskets, etc.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Breathe new life into thrift store finds with these smart, savvy and simple makeover ideas. Paint, fabric, wallpaper and more offer endless possibilities.
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- Create a simple yet stimulating baby play area using open-ended toys made from natural materials and incorporating some philosophies from Montessori and Reggio thinking. When baby Bean was newborn we put together a baby play space based on Reggio ideas of simplicity, light and real materials, and that included no plastic toys or electronic gizmos….Read More »
- Great DIY Paper Project. An easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper … Craft Happy was wondering if this would also work with fabric?
- $288 DIY Target Dresser Makeover by Postbox Designs with just paint! Dresser, buffet, painted furniture, furniture makeover, media console
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!