Photo via: fashionbulb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use this easy Mason Jar snack hack to make snack storage easy without plastic bags! Its a great way to take snacks on the go, too!
- You have so many plastic bags that you are overwhelmed by bags jumping out from every drawer? This DIY plastic bag dispenser idea is the perfect solution.
- Use this simple method to store your plastic bags neatly and conveniently! |
- Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts That Dont Suck. This list of super easy DIY Christmas gifts was a life saver this year! We had a tight Christmas budget and this helped. The bags are my FAVORITE! I must have made 50 last weekend! Such an awesome idea for meaningful trip tee shirts and I have like zero crafty skills. If you need cheap Christmas gifts or DIY Christmas gifts this is the best list.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- No sew t-shirt tote bag tutorial – Turn an old t-shirt into a reusable shopping, grocery or toy bag in no time with this easy & quick no sew tote bag tutorial.
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- This rustic wood photo desktop office organizer is a super easy project. No cutting wood required! It would be such a cute gift idea for a grandparent or aunt or uncle. A great way to gift pictures of your kids!