Photo via: trusper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to make an ornament wreath with a frame, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Dollar Store Crafter: Use A Dollar Store Plastic Pumpkin As A Mold For A Concrete Halloween Ornament
- Cheer Hand Painted Personalized Ornament Cheer by HappyYouHappyMe
- Miniature DIY driftwood Christmas tree ornament. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to make this nature-made coastal decor. Perfect for all year round and an excellent handmade gift giving idea. SustainMyCraftHabit.com
- Create a wreath from your overstock of glistening bulb ornaments. Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog
- This takes approximately 9 bunches of tulips. Use multi-color like this one, or stick to one tone. Cool either way. Spring Tulip Wreath | Hometalk
- Craving easy fall decor? Learn how to make a fall monogram wreath with this step-by-step tutorial and youll have pretty door decor for fall in 20 minutes!
- Gothic christmas wreath
- DIY :: Fall Burlap Wreath » The Sassy Momma
- I had fun making this wacky wreath today. What are the church people going to think who come by to try to convert us?! I should mention, we arent satanists or anything. This is purely for holiday fun. lol
- DIY Rainbow Wreath With Pot O Gold – so cute!