Photo via: lisalaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Boho All the Angles Geometric Floor Tile Stencils from Royal Design Studio – Painted Concrete Tiles – Mediterranean Jungalow Patio Porch Makeover by Old Brand New
- Painted White Decor, how to revive old ugly decor and make it beautiful again www.theruggedrooster.com
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look. ShorewestRealtors
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- Love this simple solution to hiding ugly wire shelving in my rental.
- DIY radiator cover tutorial – a great way to add a little bit of surface space and cover up an ugly radiator
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- Faux Tin Tiles made from disposable cookie sheets from the dollar store
- Splash back grey tiles
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )