Photo via: ann-meer.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake
- Make this diamond lamp out of straws
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard
- Decoupage pots from paper napkins; love this idea.
- Take a large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls to each end. Makes a beautiful tray!
- Upcycle old greeting cards and wrapping paper by turning them into a Paper Flower Wreath with instructions from Hello! Lucky. Source: Hello! Lucky
- Rainbow Paper Dahlia flowers || Cheap, easy DIY decor for any little girls room!
- Expressed on artist-grade paper with long-lasting archival ink, this prints captivating design and sweet personalized details make it a décor-dazzling keepsake. Shipping note: This item will be personalized just for you. Allow extra time for your special find to ship.
- Paper Roll Wreath | Don’t Throw Out Those Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Rolls! Here Are 17 Brilliant Ways to Reuse Them!
- Mini Paper Heart Garland Valentine Card – make this quick and easy super cute card for your sweetheart this Valentines Day
- Scrapbook paper and dollar store frames!
- From birdhouse organizers and hangit photo displays to floral garlands to paper dot garlands your room will be the envy of all your friends. So get your