Photo via: paper-riot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Riot Co. || This fun DIY project started as a tired, outdated piece of art from years ago. Some paint and Paper Riot Co. peel & stick wall decals are all youll need.
- Paper Riot Co. || DIY Hot Air Balloon Nursery Window project. Peel and stick decals available @target.
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. Use a wall decal as a stencil – make dots with a gold paint pen. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Paper Riot Co. || Beautify even the smallest places with Paper Riot Co. Wall Decals. A simple metal plant pot, or anywhere. Arrow Decals available @target.
- This sweet DIY project from Jen @notinggrace is the sweetest thing! Featuring Paper Riot Co. Adhesive Fabric, her step-by-step tutorial couldnt be easier. Love this spring home decor!
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- DIY: copper and concrete coat rack
- i’ve been wanting to make a new coat rack for a few months to hold our laundry bags. yes we use laundry bags. it’s only because we mostly take our laundry over to my moms house to do it…
- Coat rack for the entry way
- Rainbow Paper Dahlia flowers || Cheap, easy DIY decor for any little girls room!
- Want to know how to make great DIY projects by using books? Check out these easy upcycled craft project tutorials. Cool ideas, learn the art of upcycling.