Photo via: paper-riot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. Use a wall decal as a stencil – make dots with a gold paint pen. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Paper Riot Co. || DIY Hot Air Balloon Nursery Window project. Peel and stick decals available @target.
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Paper Riot Co. || DIY Upcycled Vintage Water Ski Coat Rack Project
- This sweet DIY project from Jen @notinggrace is the sweetest thing! Featuring Paper Riot Co. Adhesive Fabric, her step-by-step tutorial couldnt be easier. Love this spring home decor!
- Paper Riot Co. || Beautify even the smallest places with Paper Riot Co. Wall Decals. A simple metal plant pot, or anywhere. Arrow Decals available @target.
- I inherited this secretary years ago from my Grandma Mae. I’ve always loved it, but until now, it’s been the repository for a mish mash of stuff: pottery, silver candlesticks, assorted crystal pieces. Basically, was full of stuff that I didn’t necessarily want to get rid of, but I didn’t really want to display either.…
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- To celebrate her familys love of travel, Katie of Addicted 2 DIY created this custom wall art using her woodburner and a store-bought slice of wood. Unbelievably, it was the DIY bloggers first time attempting a woodburning project. The secret to her steady hand? Tracing the design on paper, and then transferring it to the wood slice. Learn more at Addicted 2 DIY.
- DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Step-by-step instructions to create a fun piece of herringbone canvas art.