Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your kitchen a whole new look! Use peel and stick flooring to make a planked wall backsplash! Budget friendly.
- Reclaimed Wood Planks from Inhabit are peel and stick wood look planks that add the warmth and texture of wood to any room.
- Paper Riot Co. || DIY Hot Air Balloon Nursery Window project. Peel and stick decals available @target.
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- Best crown molding DIY tutorial Ive ever seen.i wish my honey had looked at this before he did the crown in the family room!
- DIY Coat Hanger Shelf Tutorial – Made with crown molding and hooks.
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Swivel cabinets. DIY with stock cabinets from Target or Walmart, a lazy susan, and a little crown molding. Add corkboard, mirror, hooks, baskets, etc.
- Paper Riot Co. || This fun DIY project started as a tired, outdated piece of art from years ago. Some paint and Paper Riot Co. peel & stick wall decals are all youll need.
- DIY Fairy Paper Crown
- crown moulding
- 11. Update your cabinets with added pieces of molding and trim. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home